Welcome to Selex Galileo Inc
SELEX Galileo Inc. is a US subsidiary of Leonardo. Leveraging a distinctive strength in airborne mission-critical systems for situational awareness, self-protection, and surveillance, SELEX Galileo Inc. brings a wide range of capabilities and services to our customers that enhance mission success.
SELEX Galileo Inc. continues to deliver products and services as the partner of choice on various platforms and programs to include:
- The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
- The U.S. Army Apache program
The DHS Customs and Border Protection Multirole Enforcement Aircraft (MEA) program and the C-550 program
- The U.S. Coast Guard HC-130H program
- The U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command AC-130 Gunship
- Security Assistance and Training Support Services to members of the Special Operations Forces
- United States Coast Guard Avionics 1 Upgrade (A1U)
- United States Navy & United States Air Force Electronic Propeller Control System (EPCS) upgrade
SELEX Galileo Inc. is committed to offering the right solution to help our customers identify, classify, and solve external challenges. By combining state-of-the-art technology, integration and modification capability, training, and logistics support, we supply an inclusive service loop that address our customers’ stated requirements.
SELEX Galileo Inc. is headquartered in Arlington, VA with facilities in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, and Mississippi.